mercredi 28 septembre 2016

Isha - Hugs

Hello everyone! I am back with another floral stamp set by MFT. This time I decided to play with the patterns. I made the background patterned paper using the leaves from the Flashy Florals stamp set. You can also use the Bold Blooms stamp set or any other image of your choice.  

I used black ink to stamp the leaves to create the background patterned paper. . I then cut the tiny check patterned paper. I sponged some ink for my next mat layer. For the final layer behind the florals I used the biggest of the Precious Polaroid frames dies. 
 I normally would have gone for some watercolor effect but this stamp just called for a layered card :) AND I am happy I did go for it.



If the product you are looking for is not available, there are always alternatives for it and you can ask Marjolein if she is going to have more of it. 
Happy crafting!
Isha

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire