vendredi 17 juin 2016

Isha - Hello

Hello everyone! Today I am going to share 2 cute and fun cards using the new MFT stamps and dies Marjolein has in the shop. I am using the Beautiful Girl stamp, she is one adorable fairy. I am sure you will love it. I also used the Birch Tree die.

For the first card I used some watercolors around the image and kept the coloring of the fairy light. I love this effect, kind of gives the fairy tale dreamy and  soft look, isn't it?



For my 2nd. card, I die-cut the Birch Tree die. I stacked a few of them to give various height for added dimension. I sponged the background using distress inks in Twisted Citron, Picked Raspberry and Squeezed Lemonade. Colored the fairy using copics. If you look at the close-up, you will notice I gave dimension to the fairy's dress too. It looks so pretty in real life.
To finish I added some Wink of Stella clear glitter.




Hope you got inspired. Do check out the shop for all the fun new stuff! Have a nice weekend.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire