dimanche 1 février 2015

Isha - Thanks

Hello Everyone! I hope you all are enjoying the Sunday evening and getting ready for work tomorrow :) We are having snow here and the kids started with 2 weeks break :)

I made a Clean and Simple card for you today, using The Blooming Garden Stamp by Penny Black. I used the Bazill card shoppe black cardstock. For coloring I used copics for the no line coloring...love the effect. There are so many different kind of floral stamps you can use for this coloring technique. I stamped the image using a light color Memento ink and then just colored it!



Have fun crafting!


8 commentaires:

  1. This is really pretty the flowers just pop :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi Isha

    This is a very pretty card! Your coloration of the flowers is great and the bright colours look very good on black. I've never tried the no line coloring but it really gives a great effect.

    Kind regards
    Carola

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. WOW!!! Stunning! This CAS is very beautiful!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Wow what an amazing card, those colours are stunning xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Your card is GORGEOUS. I love how the embossed black front makes the colors on your flowers pop. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}

    RépondreSupprimer