jeudi 26 février 2015

Isha - Floral Card

Hello Everyone!
Today I have a fun floral card to share with you. It makes me feel Spring is almost here :)
I used these pretty floral dies "Fresh Cut Flowers" cut them and sponged some Memento Luxe ink over them. I also used the "Stitched Fishtail Flags die" Both the dies are by My Favorite Things Dienamics. I cut the banner using Vellum.  Now I used another of the sentiment by MFT but you can use any sentiment you like. I embossed the sentiment in Gold.

For my background I sponged some ink using a stencil...Marjolein has some nice stencils in the shop and there are more to come. However, you can also use patterned paper or colored cardstock embossed using any embossing folder. There are so many options :)

Here is the card I made:



Hope you give this a try! Do share your posts in the comment section if you create something inspired by our cards...we would love to visit your blog :)
Happy Crafting!


2 commentaires:

  1. Oh, so spring-like card, love so much the flowers and the sentiment on vellum!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Love how you embossed your sentiment on the vellum and cut it with the stitched die. Love the detail the stitch dies give. Hugz

    RépondreSupprimer