mardi 25 février 2014

Isha: Birthday Cards

Hello All!!

Hope everyone is ready for Spring!!! I see Crocus blooming already and we have sunshine too :) So, I bring 2 cards for you with some spring touch :) these are cute birthday cards using the new Hero Arts stamp we have in the Shop now. I used a new stencil too to create the background on one of them. Now on one of my card, I used some mist, which I made myself....I used some memento re-inker, you can use distress ink re-inker with a little water and perfect pearl powder. I have linked glimmer mist too...pls. do check the colors you want:)





Hope I inspired you enough to create some Spring theme cards. Do write it in the comments, I would love to visit your blog :)

Supplies:


6 commentaires:

  1. What gorgeous cards. I love the backgrounds for both.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. These owls are just wonderful ;)
    great cards!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Wow! Awesome cards and great backgrounds!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. What super cards. Love the images and great backgrounds xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Absolutely adorable cards in such soft and lovely colors! Great background too:).
    Vinita

    RépondreSupprimer