jeudi 9 janvier 2014

Isha - Dream Big

Hello Everyone!! Here is my first post in the new year :) It's all about Dreams. 3 years back when I started my cardmaking, I use to dream about getting published, be on the cover of magazine, being on some good teams as a designer. I use to wonder if my dreams will ever come true as there is so much talent all around.
So let me tell you all, who have dreams that Dreams do come true, we just have to work towards them.
I was one of the lucky ones, who got published in various magazines, came on the cover of various magazines and now I can happily say that I am in some of the wonderful design teams :)
So that is the story about my card :)


I have used the butterflies from Hero Arts but we have plenty of choice in the shop. Majolein has some gorgeous butterfly set by MFT.  You can use various colors of papers according to the season or receiver to create this card. There is a wide variety of GORGEOUS colors in our Bazzill Card Shoppe collection.

More soon! Have fun creating :)

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill Card Shoppe and Bazzill Glatt white; Vellum: Bazzill
Ink: VersaMark Tsukineko, Hero Arts
Embossing powder: Clear Superfine
Stamps: Hero Arts (Square pattern background and butterflies)



3 commentaires:

  1. Such a cheerfull card with those bright colours! It was nice reading about your dream come true. Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Very nice card, Isha! I like the bright colors too :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. really pretty card!! I just love it soo much!

    RépondreSupprimer