mardi 9 octobre 2012

Isha - Merry Christmas

Hello Everyone,

Today I want to share a card with you, which I created with the newest stamps from the Scraphouse shop. Have you seen the wonderful Hero Arts stamps Marjolein has in the shop and there are so many possibilities to create your own pattern paper using various techniques. For today's card I did some multicolor embossing on Acetate. It is quite difficult but multicolor embossing on white cardstock look equally beautiful. I used This magical background from Hero Arts.

I used distress inks and perfect pearl on my flower. I used a Hero Arts flower but you can always use any of the flower stamp or any other image you have. There is This flower by Penny Black in the shop.

I will be sharing another card soon.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire